In the interest of being open and honest about our intentions with The Upward Spiral, we present the The Upward Spiral Disclosure Policy.
Otherwise known as The Feds Want To Know Our Business So Here It Is Policy.
Now, let us be perfectly vague. We are neither licensed or certified medical professionals nor licensed or certified counselors of any kind. Absolutely nothing you read here should be construed or accepted as medical or professional advice. Though there are those who have said we are certifiable, for the purposes of this website, We are NOT doctors, lawyers, politicians, government officials, judges, preachers, deacons, bishops, popes, licensed counselors, dietitians, psychologists, psychiatrists, podiatrists, therapists, nurses, biologists, neurologists, any other -ist or a stamp collectors.. though one or more of these may apply in our personal lives.
Finally, let us reiterate that the ideas and thoughts we present here do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of The Upward Spiral, The Order of Thelemic Knights or any of it’s members.
We truly enjoy reading what visitors have to say about the things we publish here. Comments are what make this a community rather than just another stodgy blog site.
That being said, you’ll notice that at the bottom of every post we sometimes encourage readers to comment by asking questions or simply by saying something along the lines of ‘tell us what you think’. The first time you comment on a post, it will have to be manually approved, after that they will show up automagically!
Please Keep The Following In Mind
By commenting on any of my posts you agree that:
- Your comment not only represents your opinion, but also who you are as a person. You are 100% responsible for the content of your comments.
- Although it seems to be increasingly UN-common in our world, please use common courtesy. I am not a fan of censorship, but sometimes human beings can be simply ridiculous.
- Personal attacks will not be tolerated – neither will douchebaggery, fuckery, twatwafflery or asshattery – period. Guess who gets to decide what these mean? ME. Yours truly, of course.
- URL & Email: If you do not have a website please leave the URL area blank. You must use a valid email address in order to be verified by the commenting system.
- We would prefer that you use your real name, at least your real first name, but it is not absolutely necessary.
- We reserve the right to delete any comment from any person for any reason. This will not happen often, but if we do decide a comment needs removing, we will do so without notice.
- We make no promises that we will respond to each and every comment.
- Anyone who comments shall be held harmless of any and all damages, liabilities and or repercussions other than having their comment deleted.
- We respect and will protect your privacy.We will not share your email address with anyone without your consent unless ordered to do so by a court of law and even then, we will fight it tooth and nail.
- Spam bugs the hell out of us. So, unlike Nike, Just Don’t Do It! And finally. . .
- You grant us license to use your comment in blog posts, and or any other form of written, printed or electronic publishing.
Once again, we encourage you to comment, after all that’s what makes this a great place to be!
Thank you again for visiting and remember, Reality Is Frequently Inaccurate!